Upcoming Homeschool Programs:
- Homeschool programming should resume in fall of 2020. While limitations on group meetings are still in place, book clubs will likely meet digitally over Zoom. Miss Alyssa will also post suggestions for experiments, crafts or building challenges in place of our usual programming. Stayed tuned for details closer to the school year!
Way Public Library offers four programs a month for homeschoolers during the school year. These programs are on Monday afternoons.
The programs listed above are held specifically for homeschooling families. Don't forget to check our Upcoming Programs page for great events open to everyone!
Library Resources for Homeschoolers:
- Science Kits
- Preschool Kits
- Recommended Reading for Ages 8-12
- Homework Help (Ohio Web Library)
- Find books by reading level (Accelerated Reader)
- Browse our books about homeschooling
Homeschool Web Resources:
Home School Legal Defense Association
A non-profit advocacy organization established to defend and advance the constitutional right of parents to direct the education of their children and to protect family freedom.
Local Homeschool Support Groups
A searchable database of homeschool support groups by location.
National Home Education Research Institute
This nonprofit organization is devoted to research that disseminates information pertaining to homeschooling.